$98+: Fly Round-Trip to Los Angeles this Season
Take a trip to Los Angeles this season, with its iconic sights and ubiquitous sunny days. Round-trip flights from major cities in the U.S. start from just $98, taxes included. Stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame, window shop on Rodeo Drive, ride the ferris wheel on the Santa Monica Boardwalk, and much more. Travel is valid on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays in February and March, unless otherwise noted below. Use our TravelSearch price comparison tool to enter your dates.
Sample Round-Trip Fares to Los Angeles, Taxes Included:
- Las Vegas: $98 (most Tues.-Sat. through June)
- Phoenix: $138 (through May)
- San Francisco: $138 (through April)
- Portland: $148 (February only)
- Denver: $195 (Tues. and Sat. only)
- Seattle: $198
- Fort Lauderdale: $242 (February only)
- Chicago: $258
- Washington, D.C.: $272
- New York City: $282
*All prices, dates, and booking details listed above were valid at the time of publication.