This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
From its rural villages to its glossy cities, the 12-day China Delights tour imparts a lifetime of history and culture in less than two weeks for a record price. Rates start from only $1,298 per person, with airfare from San Francisco, and $1,618, with airfare from New York (including taxes and surcharges). The teeming itinerary starts out in China’s capital, Beijing, followed by a rickshaw tour in Souzhou, a gondola ride over Tongli’s charming waterways, a cruise on touristy Hangzhou’s West Lake, and finally, a trip to Shanghai’s polished entertainment district, in addition to so much more.
This package includes:
- Round-trip nonstop airfare between San Francisco or New York and Beijing
- 4-star hotel accommodations
- All domestic transportation
- Comprehensive sightseeing with a tour guide, including entrance fees
- 24 meals (10 breakfasts, 7 lunches, and 7 dinners)
- Traditional culinary events
- Evening entertainment
- Baggage-handling service throughout China
THE VALUE: Save an additional $500 on select dates when booking by November 15.
THE CATCH: Make sure your travel dates are flexible. From March, 2011 through December, 2011 rates can skyrocket to almost $3,000 per person.
THE DETAILS: For more information, or to book, visit www.chinaspree.com and choose China Delights, or call 866-652-5656.
WE'VE GOT MORE: Check out our packaged Vacation Deals for savings around the world.
Browse the Adventure Travel blog for more exciting escapes.