This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
We've got another great fare sale -- Continental has lowered round-trip fares for August through November to Latin American destinations like Costa Rica, Mexico, Belize and Peru. Flights to Guadalajara, Mexico, seem to be the cheapest, and as the seat of "Tequila Country," the city's culturally rich nearby regions are known for Mexican traditions like Tlaquepaque pottery and feature lovely colonial architecture. South American destinations like Colombia and Peru are also on sale, which is pretty rare, so start planning your vacaciones en espanol.
Sample Round-Trip Fares (Excluding Taxes):
- Denver-Guadalajara, Mexico: $230
- New York/Newark-Guatemala City: $234
- Chicago-San Jose, Costa Rica: $234
- Baltimore-San Jose, Costa Rica: $294
- Detroit-San Jose, Costa Rica: $324
- Los Angeles-Belize City: $487
- New York City-San Pedro Sula, Honduras: $251
- Portland, Ore.-Guadalajara, Mexico: $298
- Washington, D.C.-Guatemala City, Guatemala: $275
THE VALUE: Sale fares start mid-August and many last through November.
THE CATCH: There's no expiration date; sale fares last only as long as they are available.
THE DETAILS: Click here to check flights and rates. Reserve as soon as possible.
WE'VE GOT MORE: Check out all of our Flights Deals.