This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
The eternal Sydney: A multicultural immigrant haven, a global commerce center, and home to numerous national parks and sandy beaches. The iconic Sydney Opera house, with her signature ivory sails tilting against the city skyline, will leave you singing for joy. This beating metropolis is now closer than ever with Tourism Australia’s latest packages – priced from as low as $1,299. That's a real steal with up to $500 in savings per person!
The “Sydney City” deal includes:
• Qantas Airways round-trip flight from L.A. or San Francisco ($1,000+ value)
• A 5-night stay at centrally-located 4-star *Menzies Hotel ($600+ value)
• Admission to either Sydney Wildlife World or Sydney Aquarium ($30+ value)
• Day tour of The Blue Mountains ($100+ value)
• Round-trip airport/hotel transfers
*Upgrades to other hotels available at an additional cost.
Book By: November 30, 2009
Travel By: May 1 through June 8, 2010
If you find yourself more drawn to the wine country, try the “Sydney & The Hunter Valley” package – at the same rate as the Sydney City offer. If you’re more of a hiker, then you’ll love the “Sydney & the Blue Mountains” package, also available at just $1,299 per person. Not to mention, the colors of the Blue Mountains are particularly striking at this time of year.