Does the trill of a songbird remind you of a diva crescendoing against a dance beat? Is that eruption of color in a bed of tulips conjure images of an unfurled rainbow flag? It's official: You've got Pride fever. And Hilton Hotels has the cure with their new "Stay Hilton. Go Out." package, now available at 140 properties worldwide (including the Grand Vacations brand). Never too early to start planning for the season.
Booking entitles you to celebration-friendly amenities such as:
- Reduced room rates (more beer money)
- Double Hilton HHonors points (quicker access to the fab life)
- Late check-out (when available, hangover be damned)
- Free high-speed Internet (Facebook won't know what hit it)
- Free 1-year digital subscription to OUT (the world's leading magazine for the world's leading gays)
- Round trip airfare for two
- Six nights at Hilton Orlando
- Two VIP tickets to Gay Days Orlando
- Two 4-day Disney theme park Park Hopper passes
- 1-year digital subscription to both OUT and The Advocate magazines
Enter at www.Hilton.com/GoOut through April 29.