This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
The urban flair and joie de vivre of Buenos Aires prep your senses for a 10-day, mystical journey through Peru and Argentina. Discover orphaned cities tucked away in the clouds, traverse the stunning countryside, and dance the tango in Argentina. Starting from a deeply discounted rate of $1,799, with airfare from New York*, this breathtaking tour of South-American shrines, landmarks, and legends is available for booking between May 19 and November 23.
The Peru and Argentina tour includes:
• Round-trip airfare between Lima and New York
• 3-Nights’ accommodations in Buenos Aires
• Buenos Aires guided city tour
• Exclusive discount coupons for shopping in Buenos Aires
• Snack at Hard Rock Café in Buenos Aires
• Two-for-one happy hour with drinks, food, and dance in select restaurants
• Entrance to floating casino in Buenos Aires
• 1-Nights’ accommodations in Lima
• 4-Nights’ accommodations in Cuzco
• Half-day Cuzco tour (Sacsayhuaman and the shrines of Kenko, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay)
• Full-day Sacred Valley excursion with lunch
• 1-Nights’ hotel accommodations in Machu Picchu
• Full-day guided tour of Machu Picchu with lunch
• All airfare transfers
• All domestic transportation
Call (800) 722-4522 to reserve your spot or visit www.gotmyfare.com for more information.
About the Tour: Kick off your adventure in Buenos Aires, sampling their famous grass-fed beef and vineyard-fresh wine, and continue your travels through Cuzco’s ancient rock altars and temples. Ascend the Andes Mountains to the Indian market of Pisac in the Sacred Valley before dining at a 3-star restaurant set right in Machu Picchu, with views of the Sacred River. Finally, tour the remains of the stone city of Machu Picchu, built so deftly by the artisans of Inca Empire that their irrigation systems and architectural designs still function without their makers.
*Other departure cities available for an extra $100 and up.