This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
California lures thousands of tourists every year with its relaxed charisma, temperate climate, and the audacity to produce over 90 percent of America’s wine. Through June 8, The Cliffs resort in Pismo Beach, one of California’s most fertile wine regions, is paying homage to its plentiful natural resources with the Bounty of the County deal. Charging only $184.50/night, the award-winning Cliffs on Shell Beach offers romantic views and fresh breezes directly off the water.
Bounty of the County includes:
• Two-nights’ accommodations
• Private coach transportation and tour of the Santa Margarita Ranch, followed by wine-tasting at Ancient Peaks Winery
• Paso Robles’ Eberle Winery excursion with gourmet lunch, guided cave tour, and a lesson on winemaking
• Goat farm experience with an opportunity to make your own cheese
• Lavender farm foray with lavender-infused lemonade and cookies
Call 800-826-7827 to reserve.
About the Resort: Recently renovated, the 160-guestroom Cliffs luxury resort boasts a spa, restaurant, heated oceanfront pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, and fitness center. All rooms are outfitted with Italian marble, flat-screen televisions, and wireless Internet. Its Central California coastal location is ideal for year-round golf, shopping, and dabbling in the alluring wine culture.