This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
While many domestic carriers have been sacrificing service to stay in the air, Virgin America has emerged as a stylish airline with downright affordable fares. In fact, its New Year's fare sale includes short-haul flights from just $39 one-way, and coast-to-coast jaunts from just $99! Take off to popular destinations like Las Vegas, L.A., San Francisco, New York, Boston, Ft. Lauderdale, and more. The lowest fares are for travel through March 10, but flights through June 20 are only $10 more.
Sample fares -- fly between the following cities (one-way):
• San Francisco–Las Vegas: $39-$59
• San Francisco–San Diego: $39-$59
• Seattle–San Francisco: $59-$79
• Seattle–Los Angeles: $79-$99
• Boston–Los Angeles: $99-$119
• San Diego–Washington, D.C.: $99-$119
• Washington D.C. –San Francisco: $99-$119
• Fort Lauderdale–Los Angeles: $109-$129
• New York–Las Vegas: $109-$129
• And many more!
For more information, or to book a flight, visit www.virginamerica.com.