This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Abscond to unperturbed Tahiti for a romantic rendezvous with your babycakes this spring without giving everyone in your extended family IOUs. Priced from $1,499 per person (including round-trip airfare from Los Angeles) through May 31, Tahiti Tourisme’s six-day South Pacific getaway is conducive to enchanted evenings and divine solitude, offering guests deluxe accommodations, daily breakfast, $170 spa credit, and more.
The package details are as follows:
• Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles on award-winning Air Tahiti Nui
• A one-night stay in Papeete at either Manava Suite Resort Tahiti or Le Meridien Tahiti
• A four-night stay at the Moore Pearl Resort & Spa
• Round-trip ferry transportation across the “Sea of the Moon”
• Full American breakfast daily
• $170 spa credit
• All transfers and baggage handling
• Welcome flower lei on arrival and shell lei upon departure
If traveling by May 31 is not realistic for you, the $1,499 price point is also applicable to departures between November 1 and December 10, 2010.