Bora Bora, a tiny island surrounded entirely by lagoons and a barrier reef, awaits you with treasures, pleasures, and leisure. Located on the furthest horizon between New Zealand and Hawaii, Bora Bora offers the ultimate escape. At just $1,899 per person, you can save thousands when you book with Tahiti Tourism. The luxurious 7-night Couples Retreat Package includes:
• Roundtrip economy class airfare from Los Angeles on Air Tahiti Nui
• 1 night at InterContinental Tahiti Resort in a Standard Room
• 6 nights at Le Maitai Polynesia Bora Bora in an Ocean View Room
• Inter-island air transportation, including transfers and baggage handling
• Option to upgrade to a private Beach Bungalow, from $75 per night
• And more!
Typically a trip with this itinerary would set you back at least $4,090: $1,300 for the flight, approximately $300 at the first hotel, and $415 per night at the second hotel – not including inter-island transportation. With $2,100 in savings, there’s never been a better time to choose your adventure.
This exceptional offer is valid for departures through December 14, 2009 and January 12 through March 31, 2010. All packages must be booked by November 23, 2009.
To book this trip visit www.tahititourism.com or call 1-877-GO-TAHITI.