This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Giving yourself an early present this holiday season shouldn’t be too difficult with Hyatt’s 24-hour, 40 percent off sale at 19 of its upscale resorts. Rooms at these mostly 4-Diamond/4-Star properties start at $83/night and are in top destinations like Hawaii, Florida, Texas, California, and the Caribbean.
This offer is for travel through May 31, 2010, but all bookings must be made 11:59 p.m. tonight (local time).
Some of the resorts included in the sale:
• $83+: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort
• $96+: Hyatt Grand Champions Resort, Palm Springs
• $113+: Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress Resort, Orlando
• $119+: Hyatt Regency Lost Pines Resort, Austin
• $149+: Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Resort, Fort Lauderdale
• $171+: Hyatt Regency Clearwater Beach Resort (Opening February)
• $174+: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort
• $179+: Hyatt Regency Curacao Golf Resort (Opening March)
• $195+: Hyatt Regency Maui Resort
• $222+: Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
• $240+: Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort, Colorado
To book Hyatt’s 24-hour sale, visit www.hyattresorts24hoursale.com and use the special offer code 24EML. Blackout dates vary by property.