This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Dreaming of an exotic vacation to China, but don’t have enough money or time? Maximize both with this incredible two-city package from China Spree. For just $899 this January or February, get non-stop, round-trip flights from San Francisco (other gateways available), round-trip air from Beijing to Shanghai, luxury hotels, many meals, guided tours and entrance fees.
This Two Great Cities Package includes:
- Non-stop, round-trip airfare from San Francisco [non-stop from New York City available for $1,229, or fly via San Francisco from DC or Chicago ($1,199) or Houston ($1,149)] to Beijing
- Round-trip flights from Beijing to Shanghai
- 6 nights' 4-star hotel accommodation
- Daily American breakfast, 4 lunches, and 1 dinner
- Guided tours and many entrance fees including: a tour of Tienanmen Square, the Forbidden City, a rickshaw ride through hutongs (traditional neighborhood alleys), a visit to a courtyard home and local market, a dumpling making demonstration, the Sacred Way of Ming Tombs, the Great Wall of China, the Temple of Heaven (featuring Ming architecture), the Summer Palace, a 16th-century bazaar, the skyscrapers of Pudong, and the Oriental Pearl Tower (with 360-degree city views).
THE VALUE: Flights alone in January and February are around $900 just to Beijing, and the hotels included in the package cost over $880 for six-nights. Factor in the included domestic air, tours, and meals, and this deal saves close to $1,000 per person.
THE CATCH: You'll pay an extra $257 to cover not-included air taxes and China visa fees. Also, prices are based on paying by check or money order -- booking by credit card will cost $200 extra.
THE DETAILS: To book your stay, visit China Spree's website. This deal is available until sold out.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Start planning your vacation with our China Travel Guide.