For all the negative implications of fall (cooler weather, shorter days, less sunshine), the season isn't without its charms. After all, what other time of year can you travel with manageable weather and great bargains on flights and hotels? So instead of dwelling on how you can't wear short shorts or sip an iced latte in October, let's embrace fall. Whether you're interested in watching the leaves blow around a beautiful state park, or enjoying your first-ever slice of grape pie, or taking full advantage of all the fall deals being offered right now, here's your guide to a fun-filled, money-saving, get-in-your-car-and-go fall.
- Save money with 40 Sweet Spots for Fall Value
- Fill up at these 5 Fall Harvest Festivals In Upstate NY
- Find Bargains, Quiet Beaches, and Great Weather in Florida this fall
- Plan a quickie road trip to these Day Hike Spots In the Northeast
- See NYC at its best with these 5 Free Walking Tours In Central Park
- Browse the Top 10 Fall Foliage Destinations (slide show available here)