Editor's Update: While this particular sale from July 2013 has expired, take heart -- JetBlue launches $49 flight deals nearly every season. A great way to stay up to date is to also follow JetBlue on their social media platforms, particularly Twitter and Facebook. You can also find current JetBlue deals at the airlines' Deals page. Another tip to take advantage of the next sale? Keep your schedule flexible, since some of the more popular routes will only offer special prices on select days of the week. If you're leaving from NYC, for example, you'll likely have to travel Tuesday through Thursday or the occasional Saturday.
Get a jump on your fall travel plans with JetBlue's Jet-This-Party-Started Sale. With one-way flights to Boston, Bermuda, St. Croix, San Diego, New York City, and beyond, you're bound to find your ideal autumn getaway. Keep in mind, you've got to think fast: These fares only last until July 31, 11:59pm EST; travel is valid from September 3 through December 18, 2013. There are also day-of-week restrictions and blackout dates from November 22–December 2. Check out some of our favorite fares below!
- Las Vegas to Long Beach, CA: $49
- Long Beach, CA to San Francisco: $55
- Baltimore, MD to Boston: $59
- Boston to Washington, D.C.: $59
- Philadelphia to Boston: $59
- Nantucket to New York: $62
- New York to Marthas Vineyard: $67
- Portland, ME to New York: $69
- San Juan, PR to St. Croix: $75
- Charleston to New York: $93
- Orlando to Nassau: $99
- Boston to Jacksonville, FL: $99
- New York to Aguadilla, PR: $139
- San Diego to Boston: $169
Click here to find more fares on JetBlue's site. But hurry, these fares won't last long!