This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
This year, Europe's third largest low-cost carrier, Norwegian Air Shuttle began a new transatlantic service with non-stop flights from New York City to Oslo and Stockholm, and they're set to add services from Fort Lauderdale to the two Scandinavian capitals in late November, too.
Early 2014 will see an even bigger expansion for the airline, with flights from New York to Copenhagen launching in February; Los Angeles to Oslo, Stockholm, and Copenhagen in March; Orlando to Oslo in May; and Oakland to Oslo and Stockholm, also in May. The airline will also offer connecting fares to dozens of other European cities –and even beyond Europe, to Bangkok.
We're pretty excited about these new flights, which will offer the first non-stop service by a low-cost carrier on the Boeing Dreamliner 787, and even more excited by their fares! We did a little digging around on Norwegian's website, and here's what we found:
- New York City – Oslo: $419 (March); $455 (December 2013, January, April–May)
- New York City – Copenhagen: $421 (late February, early March)
- New York City – Stockholm: $495 (January–March)
- Fort Lauderdale – Stockholm: $516 (May–June)
- Los Angeles – Copenhagen: $521 (March)
- Orlando – Oslo: $564 (June)
- Oakland – Oslo: $600 (June)
Go to Norwegian Air Shuttle's site to find more fares and dates – hurry though, these rates won't last long!