This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Turkey has a remarkable history, containing some of the world’s oldest and most fascinating cities. Indulge in a six-day Turkish vacation this winter and save a bundle, thanks to Central Holidays’ tantalizing package, which is priced from $739 and valid for select departure dates through March 14.
Central Holidays’ Istanbul getaway deal includes the following:
• Round-trip flight from New York City to Istanbul (valued between $877 and $1,267)
• A four-night stay at Hotel Celal Sultan (hotel upgrades are available for an additional $110)
• Daily Breakfast
• Hotel taxes and service charges
• Fuel surcharge
For $170 more per person, travelers can enjoy the following add-ons:
• Round-trip airport transfers
• A full-day tour of Istanbul, including complimentary lunch
• Half-day cruise on the renowned Bosphorus Strait
This exotic Turkish escape can be booked for the following departure dates: February 23, March 1, and March 14 (add on $24).
To make reservations, visit www.centralholidays.com, or call 1-800-935-5000.