This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
JetBlue has announced a quick, two-day sample sale on one-way fares starting as low as $29! Flights include departures and arrivals from cities nationwide, as well as destinations in the Caribbean and Latin America. Keep in mind that these sale prices do not include taxes, so expect to pay an additional $27-$50 when booking domestic flights, and an additional $78-$133 when flying internationally. The two-day sale ends tomorrow, March 24. Travel is valid between April 13 and June 16, 2010.
Sample One-Way Fares (Taxes Not Included):
• Fort Lauderdale—Nassau, Bahamas: $29
• Long Beach—Oakland: $29
• Baltimore—Boston: $39
• Charlotte—New York City: $59
• Richmond—Orlando: $59
• New York City—Kingston, Jamaica: $69
• Chicago—New York City: $69
• Boston—Denver: $79
• Austin—San Francisco: $99
• Seattle—Boston: $129
• New York City—Aruba: $129
• San Francisco—New York City: $139
• And More!
Visit www.JetBlue.com to book your flight.