This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Dubai is like a magnet, drawing in the uber-rich and famous to its extravagant hotels, sandy beaches, and unconventional attractions such as Ski Dubai (indoor facility), and Burj Khalifa (the world’s tallest building). But, finding a five-star vacation that will have you enjoying your Arabian nights without the matching five-star price tag can be a tricky undertaking. Fortunately, our deal producers came across this superb four-night luxury hotel package that is valid until April 30 and priced from just $1,758 per couple – that’s just $879 per person!
This Ultimate Dubai Experience deal includes the following:
• A two-night stay at the posh Jumeirah Emirates Towers
• Two nights’ Deluxe Room accommodations at Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
• Breakfast at the Mediterranean-themed Mosaico restaurant
• A $55 shopping voucher redeemable at the Boulevard
• One five-course dinner at Vu’s
• Unlimited access to Shoreside, Dubai’s new private beach (with shuttle transfers)
• Complimentary limousine transfer from Jumeirah Emirates Towers to Jumeirah Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
• One breakfast at Al Forsan
• A desert wildlife excursion in a Jeep Defender
• One sunset cocktail reception at Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge
• One dinner at Al Hadheerah Desert Restaurant
• A 50-minute couples’ spa treatment at Satori Spa
• Round-trip airport transfers in a limousine
About Dubai: Still on a construction-binge of epic proportions, this flourishing metropolis was recently propelled into the tourist-industry limelight by creating ground-breaking attractions, chic hotels, and private man-made islands that emulate the world and palm trees. With scenic seascapes, water and amusement parks galore, gigantic shopping malls, and a plethora of entertainment venues, we’re under the impression that “if you can imagine it, Dubai probably has it.” As for the weather, Dubai’s arid climate can range from a comfortable 73-degree average during the winter months, to a stifling 103 degrees in July and August.
Note: The above price conversions were valid on the date of publication and may have changed.