This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Pack your bags! JetBlue just launched a near system-wide sale for travel from January 18 through April 6. Rates have been drastically reduced to as little as $29 one-way (or $89 round-trip). In some cases, we even found prices that were lower than the advertised sale rates! Flights are valid to cities in the U.S., Caribbean, and Mexico, including popular vacation getaways like New Orleans, Fort Lauderdale, the Bahamas, Jamaica, Cancun, and more! Tickets must be booked by January 13.
Advertised Sale Rates (One-Way, Excluding Taxes):
* Fort Lauderdale-Nassau, Bahamas: $29
* Washington, D.C.-Boston: $39
* Pittsburgh-New York City: $39
* Boston-Buffalo: $39
* Baltimore-Boston: $39 (we found some for $29!)*
* Charlotte-Boston- $44
* Portland (ME)- New York City: $44
* New York City-Rochester: $44
* Orlando-Montego Bay, Jamaica: $59
* Long Beach-Seattle: $69
* New Orleans-New York: $69
* Fort Lauderdale-Richmond: $69
* Chicago-Boston- $79
* And more!
THE VALUE: On average you’ll save $25-$50 per round-trip flight. Plus, your first checked bag flies for free.
THE DETAILS: Visit www.jetblue.com.
WE’VE GOT MORE: Use our Travel Search price comparison tool to book your flight.
Is the cold weather putting a damper on your spirit? Check out our Top 10 Places to Beat the Winter Blues.