Oh, social media. Thanksgiving must be on the horizon, because you just keep giving and giving. To celebrate the launch of its new digital campaign, Travel Gay Seattle (TravelGaySeattle.com), the Greater Seattle Business Association's five-month-old guide to everything L, G, B, and T its member hotels, restaurants and travel providers offer in the Emerald City, including a downloadable PDF map, is unveiling a string of exclusive deals just in time for the holidays. And all you have to do is become a Fan of its Facebook page.
Current offers include:
- 10% off an inbound flight, excluding Hawaii departures, on Alaska Airlines / Horizon Air (AlaskaAir.com) between November 30 December 20. Booking code available on the site.
- Downtown's Pan Pacific Hotel's (PanPacific.com) Snuggle Up & Shop package includes deluxe accommodations, free super-fast WiFi, a $50 Amazon gift card, in-room dining credit, two warm fireside beverages upon arrival and a holiday top gift lists. In other words: do your shopping (and then some) in-room under Egyptian cotton sheets. Named one of the 25 Best Luxury Hotels in the US by TripAdvisor, its perfect for relaxing in comfort while on a consumer bender.
- The Renaissance Hotel (Marriott.com) is offering 15% off the best available rate in a Luxury Corner King room. After enjoying a day at the Seattle Art Museum or Pike Place Fish Market, both a few blocks away, enjoy a comped appetizer with purchase of two beverages at R View restaurant.
- If you take advantage of the airfare offer, you'll be just in time for 2-for-1 tickets to any Seattle Men's Chorus Holiday Glee Concert (FlyingHouse.org) from November 27 December 20. With the hit TV show's key message at heart (It's OK to be who you are; more importantly, it's OK to celebrate who you are.), expect joyful, hopeful and way gay Glee-inspired production numbers.
- Outdoor lovers can also book a special holiday Brews and Views boutique winery tour in Woodinville with Evergreen Escapes (EvergreenEscapes.com).
More exclusive deals to enjoying the nation's second-largest LGBT population added frequently, so if these don't pique your interest, check back soon. Think of it as a Facebook friend with benefits.