This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Sicily’s track record for preserving classical relics is unmatched — you can still see a Greek tragedy in Toarmina’s Teatro Greco, where it premiered two thousand years ago! For only $1,799, Key Tours is offering you a chance to see the charming Sicilian countryside for nine days/seven nights while sampling tasty wine, which as a rule, is freshly made by your local vintner. Book before January 15, and receive a $100 price reduction on each purchased ticket.
This offer, valid until October 31, 2010, includes:
• Round-trip airfare from New York City to Palermo (an $800-plus value)
• All sightseeing and entrance fees
• An English-speaking tour guide for the duration of your trip
• Seven nights of first-class hotel accommodations
• Seven breakfasts, six dinners, and six lunches
• Transportation via an air-conditioned, modern motor coach
The incredible deal promises trips to seaside towns, a climb up Mount Etna (the tallest active volcano in Europe), tours of rural, Sicilian vineyards, ancient cities, and cultural landmarks like the Roman Amphitheatre and Selinunte archaeological park, and an illuminated evening excursion to the Valley of the Temples. You’ll dine at unforgettable mountainside and coastal restaurants, cafés, and bars, tasting some of Italy’s freshest ingredients, and enjoying the breathtaking sights of Sicily.
Call (800) 576-1784 or go to www.keytours.com.