Living up to its spirited name, The BodyHoliday spa resort in stunning St. Lucia provides an unconventional experience for those who seek a true mind, body, and soul rejuvenation. Featured as SpaWeek’s Destination of the Month, the BodyHoliday team is cutting their rack rates (regularly $368) by an entire 35 percent for bookings made by May 31. Starting from $239 per person, per night (sans gratuities), the luxurious property on the northern coast of this tranquil island invites guests for an all-inclusive stay, daily spa credit, and an impressive array of complimentary classes and activities. Travel through October 31 to save $256 per night.
This package comprises:
• Thirty-five percent off regular nightly rates
• An all-inclusive stay (first-class accommodations, meals, and non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages)
• $100 spa credit per person
• Daily 50-minute spa treatment per person
• Fitness and relaxation classes, such as tai chi, yoga, and meditation
• Land and water activities, including motorized water sports and scuba diving
• Complimentary golf lessons and rounds on their course
• Tennis lessons
• Cocktail party
• Daily evening entertainment, including dance performances, fire eaters, steel drummers, and other forms of indigenous performance art
Visit www.spaweek.com for more information.
About the Resort: Situated on the shores of remote Cariblue Beach, The BodyHoliday also permits patrons full use of their three gorgeous pools, and houses a AAA Diamond-rated restaurant, in addition to three other dining establishments. The spacious resort rooms have scenic garden or ocean views, streamlined interior design, pastel color palettes, four-poster beds, air conditioning, and iPod docking stations. All guests receive a cotton bathrobe for the duration of their stay.