Travel to dozens of U.S. cities and Caribbean destinations this summer with JetBlue's two-day summer sale. With fares* as low as $46, you can unwind on the beach with direct flights to Nantucket and Martha's Vineyard, Aruba and Bermuda, Montego Bay and St. Croix. Or, visit major domestic cities like New York, New Orleans, Las Vegas, and so many more. These low fares can only be booked directly through JetBlue, and are not available on other sites.
Sample one-way fares include:
- Boston – Nantucket: $46
- Philadelphia – Boston: $49
- Las Vegas – Long Beach: $53
- Martha's Vineyard – New York City: $70
- San Juan – St. Croix: $71
- New York City – Boston: $79
- Washington, D.C. – New York City: $80
- Austin – San Francisco: $99
- Anchorage – Seattle: $119
- Chicago – New York City: $122
- New York City – New Orleans: $129
- Boston – Las Vegas: $159
- Orlando – Montego Bay: $168
- New York City – Aruba: $189
- Los Angeles – Fort Lauderdale: $199
Visit JetBlue.com to see the full sale, and act fast: You must book these fares by 11:59pm ET tomorrow, May 22.
*Travel is valid on select dates June 4 though August 28 (blackout dates are July 2-10). Fares include all government taxes and fees.