This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Part of the thrill of visiting tropical beach locales is being able to duck your head beneath the wavy waters to catch a glimpse of marine life – fish, coral, and sponges exhibiting colors you never even knew existed. If you’re ready to trade in your snorkeling equipment for an oxygen tank, but want to avoid a drawn-out (and expensive) scuba diving course, then head down to The Sands at Grace Bay in serene Turks & Caicos. Beginning June 1, this beachfront resort is offering guests the chance to earn their PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors) Open Water Diver Certification with a 5-night Diving for Dummies* package for just $925 per person – that’s $300 off per couple!
Valid through December 20, the Diving for Dummies package includes:
• A 5-night stay in a studio courtyard suite
• Resort transfers to Ocean Vibes’ Turtle Cove Marina PADI Dive & Snorkel Facility
• One half-day confined water/swimming pool training session.
• Four open water training dives with a private PADI instructor
• All essential diving equipment and classroom materials throughout training program
• Upon successful course completion, guests will receive their PADI Open Water Diver Certification, which is recognized and accepted all over the world
*Only guests ages 10 and older can participate in the certification course.
To book, visit www.thesandstc.com or call 877-777-2637.
About the Resort: The luxurious, family-friendly 113-room resort fittingly bears the name of the bay on which it sits: Grace Bay Beach. It offers guests a variety of accommodations – from studios to spacious one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with fully-equipped kitchens that contain superlative stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The Sands at Grace Bay also features three free-form swimming pools, a spa, beachfront restaurant, and allows guests to partake in non-motorized water sports like kayaking, snorkeling, and windsurfing at no additional charge.