This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
American Airlines is slashing rates on fares to islands in the Caribbean, Bahamas, and Bermuda from select cities nationwide. This spring, jet off to Nassau, Montego Bay, Hamilton, and more starting from $171 round-trip – with taxes included. This fare sale is valid for travel now through May 28, however blackout dates apply from March 28 through April 12. Tickets must be purchased no later than February 28.
Sample Round-Trip Fares (with taxes) Include:
• Miami?Nassau, Bahamas: $171
• Boston?San Juan, Puerto Rico: $251
• New York?San Juan, Puerto Rico: $256
• Miami?Montego Bay, Jamaica: $261
• Miami?Kingston, Jamaica: $265
• Washington, D.C. –Montego Bay, Jamaica: $291
• Chicago?St. Thomas, Virgin Islands: $308
• New York?St. Thomas, Virgin Islands: $327
• Chicago?Hamilton, Bermuda: $346
• Washington D.C. –Kingston, Jamaica: $348
• Orlando?George Town, Grand Cayman: $353
• Washington D.C. –La Romana, Dominican Republic: $385
• New York?Antigua: $418
• And more!
For more information, visit www.aa.com.