Each year, millions of people take the plunge Down Under to Australia, but with 2.97 million square miles to explore, globetrotters are often left scratching their heads on which parts of the country to see. Should they go to the Great Barrier Reef? Melbourne? Adelaide? Kangaroo Island? Well, how about visiting all of them?
Tourism Australia is promoting a tempting 12-night excursion Down Under (with a special ShermansTravel.com exclusive) that is priced from as little as $1520 per person through March 31 ($1670 through May 31), and includes the following:
• Four nights’ hotel accommodations in Cairns
• Great Barrier Reef Tour (valued at $175 per person)
• Four nights’ hotel accommodations in Adelaide
• Full Day Kangaroo Island Adventure Tour (normally $235 per person)
• Four nights’ hotel accommodations in Melbourne
• Lanes and Arcades Walking Tour
• All domestic flights in Australia
• Round-trip airport transfers
• Four breakfasts and three lunches
Plus, ShermansTravel.com readers will receive a complimentary Breakfast Time at the Zoo tour in Cairns (a $52 value per person). In addition to a hearty breakfast, this visit will grant readers unprecedented access to the Cairns Tropical Zoo. Visitors will not only be introduced to many exotic animals by a wildlife expert, but they will also take a privately guided tour of the zoo, where they can get a “behind-the-scenes” look at where zookeepers prepare food for the mammals and reptiles. Perhaps the most thrilling part of the visit will be when ShermansTravel.com subscribers hand-feed the kangaroos and koalas (there will be a photo-op with the koala). And, before leaving, zoo-goers will also meet a crocodile and snake. Note: Transfers to/from the zoo are not included.
Just be sure to secure these low rates soon – this offer expires on March 31. To book, call 1-800-965-6252 and mention ShermansTravel.com.