This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
The road to family vacations is paved with good intentions and $3,000 price tags. Skip the foreclosure on your home and take a detour at the Cayman Islands Summer Splash sale. An unforgettable vacation spot, the islands offer families wholesome reprieve from the rowdy nightlife of the Caribbean. From May 15 through September 6, your younger companions (ages 11 and under) get pampered with free food, free trips, and fun adventures. Little do they know, mom and dad also make out big, including a fifth night free of charge with a four-night stay at one of 28 participating hotels and condos, with nightly rates starting from $145.
Summer Splash partners offer the following discounts:
• Book five nights for the price of four at select hotels (kids stay free in the room with adults)
• One child per paying adult receives 30 percent off airfare on Cayman Airways
• Free kids’ admission to eight island attractions including Dolphin Cove and the Queen Elizabeth II Botanic Park, with a paying adult
• Free kids’ rental diving gear, 50 percent off diving fee, and two-for-one Discover Scuba Diving certification course and/or Junior Open Water Certification, with paying adult
• Free meals off the kids’ menus in 14 restaurants, including the Hard Rock Café, with paying adult
• A free boat trip for two to Stingray City
• Admission to Sea School with SpongeBob SquarePants – an interactive day program about the history, culture, and marine life of the Cayman Islands
To book, visit www.caymansummersplash.com.
As part of this promotion, Cayman Islands invites proud parents to send a photo of their children or family making a conscious effort as “Protectors of the Environment.” Winners receive a free Summer Splash Cayman Islands vacation for four with airfare.