Dreaming of a getaway with ClubMed? The group of all-inclusive hotels, highly popular with families and couples looking for a hassle-free escape, has an Extra Perks flash sale that offers up to 40 percent off, plus extra perks.
We found some great prices all around, like $122 per adult per night rates in Punta Cana (where Creactive by Cirque du Soleil recently launched), $144 in Bali, and $199 in France's Provence region. Traveling with family? Kids under four stay for free, children ages 4-11 save 50 percent, and children 12-15 save 40 percent. If you're a ClubMed member already, you're all set; otherwise, annual membership is $60 per adult and $30 per child.
In addition to room discounts, travelers to eight ClubMed destinations in North America and the Caribbean enjoy a few extra perks: a free upgrade to a deluxe room and up to $150 airfare credit per adult ($75 for ages 4-15) for trips through December 18, plus waived single supplement for solo travelers. The perks are available at these locations:
- ClubMed Columbus Isle, Bahamas
- ClubMed Sandpiper Bay, Florida
- ClubMed Cancun Yucatan, Mexico
- ClubMed Ixtapa Pacific, Mexico
- ClubMed Buccaneer’s Creek, Martinique
- ClubMed Turkoise, Turks & Caicos
- ClubMed La Caravelle, Guadeloupe
- ClubMed Punta Cana, Dominican Republic (requires seven nights instead of three)
No matter what location you choose, Club Med standards like a full open bar and dining are always included in the rates. The all-inclusive program also includes activities and sports, nighttime shows and parties, childcare, and more.