Got a case of the winter blues? How does an escape to a luxury hotel, discounted room service, and other warming extras for just $155 per night sound? Fitting for the season, the luxe Conrad Chicago – recently named a top hotel on Conde Nast Traveler’s 2014 Gold List – is offering a "Just Chillin" package. That, of course, alludes to both the relaxing extras included and the frigid temperatures in the Windy City right now. But then, who needs to leave the hotel when you've been offered the following...
- Accommodation in a deluxe room with a king bed
- Your choice of two slumber-inducing sleep amenities from the Sleep Menu, including deluxe aroma-turndown, earplugs, sleep mask, and "sun and moon sleep chocolate"
- Two signature cocktails from the in-house Terrace Bar
- American breakfast for two at The Terrace Restaurant
- A 25 percent discount on all room service orders, plus 25 percent off at The Terrace Restaurant and Bar
- Two mugs filled with unlimited house coffee or house hot chocolate
- An assortment of additional perks including complimentary guestroom internet, fitness center access, a selection of DVDs for in-room movie nights, and morning coffee and tea service in the lobby
Travel now or wait a few weeks when temperatures start to climb again, so you can take advantage of the property’s convenient location right near the Magnificent Mile and other main attractions. The package is valid for stays through April 20. The $155 rate is limited to very select dates in February, but many more are are available at $175 and $195 – an excellent deal when you consider that rates in spring, without the extras, are hovering around $300 per night. Click here to check prices and book.