Taking a vacation in Jamaica doesn’t necessarily mean napping in the sun for a week. Lately, we’ve been seeing more and more vacations that include fitness classes, adventure treks, dance lessons, and other kinds of physical activity. For a week of soothing, and highly focused fitness, check out this beautiful yoga retreat that we recently discovered.
Guests can join Sienna Creasy, a yoga veteran who’s taught for more than 10 years, and leading novices and experienced yogis though five days classes and healthy meals.
For $2,500 per solo traveler, or $3,800 per couple, the all-inclusive package offers the following:
• 5 nights in an ocean view room
• A welcome reception and gift
• A massage at the on-site Ocean Spa
• 2 yoga classes per day
• 2 unique tours of the island
• Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily
• Afternoon tea daily
• All non-alcoholic beverages
• Complimentary watersport activities
• A farewell beach party
• Transfers to and from the Montego Bay airport (MBJ)
• All taxes and gratuities
If you were to pay for all of these items separately, it would cost more than $3,700 for solo travelers and about $5,500 per couple, so the savings here are significant.
Just as sweet as the savings? Coming home from vacation with a sense of clear-headedness, mindfulness, and being able to zip your jeans.