Wining and dining through Napa Valley is a classic getaway but this time it's girls-only. Through July 31, Napa River Inn invites you and your three BFFs to stay two nights at the historic hotel fronting the Napa River, and they will take you around for a day of vineyard tours and tastings, including a picnic lunch, so that your clique can just sit back and relax. Staying in the heart of the city of Napa, you'll experience the up-and-coming city with its hip Oxbow Market and newly restored Napa River Walk. The cozy inn has a jazz spot that you will have VIP access to, and its two restaurants offer top-rated Napa dining.
THE VALUE: The "Girls Gone Wine" package starts at $199 per person and includes these perks:
- 2 nights in an Executive room
- Full-day vineyard tours and tastings with transportation and lunch
- Bottle of Sophia Coppola sparkline wine on arrival
- VIP table and free admission to SILO'S Jazz Club
- Daily breakfast from the inn's bakery
- Spa and shopping discounts
THE DETAILS: Go to the Napa River Inn web site to book the package.
WE'VE GOT MORE: Check out some more California Hotel Deals.
Make it easy with an All-Inclusive Vacation Deal.
Get some ideas from our Top 10 Girl Getways.
FOUND A BETTER DEAL? Tell us.