Does the trill of a songbird remind you of a diva crescendoing against a dance beat? Is that eruption of color in a bed of tulips conjure images of an unfurled rainbow flag? It's official: You've got Pride fever. And Hilton Hotels has the cure with their new "Stay Hilton. Go Out." package, now available at 140 properties worldwide (including the Grand Vacations brand). Never too early to start planning for the season.
Booking entitles you to celebration-friendly amenities such as:
- Reduced room rates (more beer money)
- Double Hilton HHonors points (quicker access to the fab life)
- Late check-out (when available, hangover be damned)
- Free high-speed Internet (Facebook won't know what hit it)
- Free 1-year digital subscription to OUT (the world's leading magazine for the world's leading gays)
Also, as a premier partner of events such as London WorldPride 2012, The Advocate 45th Anniversary, and the IGLTA gay travel association, they are offering one lucky winner a free 6-night VIP getaway to Gay Days Orlando including airfare from May 29 to June 4.
- Round trip airfare for two
- Six nights at Hilton Orlando
- Two VIP tickets to Gay Days Orlando
- Two 4-day Disney theme park Park Hopper passes
- 1-year digital subscription to both OUT and The Advocate magazines
Enter at www.Hilton.com/GoOut through April 29.
For more general trip-planning info wherever your Pride travel takes you, check out our Destination Guides. And to get there, use our Travel Search price comparison tool to find the lowest rates and travel deals on flights.