This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
As part of JetBlue’s ongoing tenth anniversary celebration, the low-cost carrier has released its latest batch of spring fares starting from as little as $29 one-way (before taxes). Fly to domestic locales like New York, Las Vegas, Boston, Orlando, and dozens of other major cities, or take off to international destinations like Nassau, Cancun, Montego Bay, Santo Domingo, and more. Plus, JetBlue allows you to check one bag free of charge (other airlines charge around $20 each way). This sale ends April 21, for travel valid from April 22 through June 16.
Sample Fares (One-Way) Include:
• Fort Lauderdale?Nassau, Bahamas: $29
• New York?Pittsburgh: $39
• Boston?Baltimore: $39
• Long Beach?Las Vegas: $39
• Orlando?Nassau, Bahamas: $39
• San Francisco?Long Beach: $39
• Washington, D.C. –New York: $44
• Buffalo?Boston: $49
• Portland (Maine) –New York: $49
• Richmond?Boston: $49
• New York?Rochester: $59
• Charlotte?Boston: $59
• Fort Lauderdale?Santo Domingo, DR: $59
• Salt Lake City?Long Beach: $69
• New York?Tampa: $79
• And more!
For more information, visit www.jetblue.com.