For a property that's already redefined the “gay hotel” genre from cruisy all-male clothing-optional inns to a more snappy, design-driven all-inclusive affair, Lords South Beach is now staging what might be an industry first: a hotel takeover-pop-up at the hyper-modern Hotel on Rivington, just in time for New York City Pride, June 18-30. And saving you 15 percent while they're at it.
And what does that mean exactly?
Design-elements from Lords like the iconic Marilyn portraits by Richard Bellino will be bringing Miami's Art Deco District to the tenements and trendsters of the Lower East Side with re-styled rooms and a re-painted lobby (snappy neon pink, naturally). In essence, it's the spirit of the brand dipping its toes into the NYC market – perhaps hinting at a full-blown property down the road – so it doesn't just end at the design elements.
Lords New York at the Hotel on Rivington package includes:
- 15 percent off Hotel on Rivington's Best Available Rates
- Exclusive access to Lords "Proud to Party" event on Friday June 22nd
- 2 welcome cocktails in CO-OP Food & Drink
- Lords Hotel New York welcome gift bag
- Priority reservations to Out magazine's "Proud to be Creative" brunch on Saturday June 23
- Optional “Rooms that Matter” donation to LGBT charities
Click here to book. Rates start at $268. Two-night minimum required. NYC Pride runs June 16-24, with the package available June 18-30th.