This deal has expired, but be sure to check out our Top 25 deals of the week for savings on trips to destinations around the globe.
Showcasing prodigious, new talent in the performance arts, the annual Spoleto Festival in swanky Charleston, S.C., attracts an abundance of jazz, theater, opera, and dance aficionados. To accommodate festival patrons and Charleston callers alike, the HarbourView Inn — a stunning AAA Four-Diamond hotel — premieres its 2-night Spoleto Jazz Package with an exclusive for ShermansTravel readers, between May 28 and June 13. Priced from $652 for a traditional room (upgrades start at just $100 more), it’s only $326 per person, courtesy of the best waterfront vistas in town.
The Spoleto Jazz Package includes:
• Exclusive complimentary valet parking and gourmet welcome basket when you book the ShermansTravel Spoleto Package (a $46 value)
• Two nights’ accommodations (worth up to $698)
• Two tickets to jazz-guitar sensation Julian Lage* (worth over $60)
• Dinner for two at High Cotton, Slightly North of Broad, or the Old Village Post House (a $100 value)
• Daily gourmet continental breakfast delivered up to the room
Call 888-853-8439 and mention the ShermansTravel Spoleto Package to snag the exclusive.
About the Inn: The award-winning Harbourview Inn has humbly accepted accolades from Condé Nast Traveler and Trip Advisor, since its inception in 1998. Personal touches in all the guestrooms, spectacular amenities, and its shorefront location make it one of the top-rated hotels in the United States. All rooms have complimentary wireless Internet, flat-panel LCD televisions, and iPod docking stations, in addition to four-poster beds and custom-made armoires.
All HarbourView guests are treated to snacks and tea in the lobby, a daily wine-and-cheese reception, evening turndown service, nightly fresh-baked cookies and milk, and more.
*Julian Lage plays June 11 and 12, so you’ll have to travel then if you want to use the complimentary tickets.