Nationwide, trying to get Lady Gaga tickets for her Monster Ball has been like one big bad romance. Luckily, MGM Resorts International in Las Vegas is doing something about it. Something fabulous.
From August 1215, the entire nine-hotel collection on the strip MGM Grand, Mandalay Bay, The Mirage, Monte Carlo, New York-New York, Luxor, and Excalibur, plus the massively gorgeous ARIA and Vdara inside the just plain massive CityCenter complex is throwing one big gay bash to coincide with Gagas epic August 13 appearance at the MGM Grand Garden Arena, promising four full days of dancing, dining, sunbathing, shopping and debauchery. Cue the paparazzi, telephone up Alejandro, practice that poker face and get ready to work your beautiful, dirty, and rich love game on all the boys, boys, boys!Four price-levels for the Fabulous Las Vegas: A City Without Limits package are available, ranging from $50 to $575 plus hotel (two-night minimum), some including tickets to the sold-out show. Register as an insider if you dont mind getting on their e-mail list.
All packages give access to exclusive happy hours and pool-side parties across all properties, in addition to being able to hang at the Logo Lounge inside eyecandy sound bar & lounge at Mandalay Bay. Additional experiences on offer include:
- Unofficial Lady Gaga After-Party
- Red carpet Fashion Showcase at the Daniel Libeskind-designed luxury mall Crystals at CityCenter
- Blackjack and Slot Tournament hosted by the hard-bodied, barely-clad casts of Fantasy and Thunder from Down Under
- Meet n greet drinks with lesbian super Chef Susan Feniger of the Border Grill
- Lost '80s Concert featuring A Flock of Seagulls, Dramarama, Gene Loves Jezebel, and The Escape Club
- Raucous LGBT pool parties Heaven at Bare (Saturday) and Temptation Sundays
- Pre-show cocktails with the spicy Zumanity cast and after-parties featuring performers from other Cirque du Soleil shows
Go to MyFabulousVegas.com to book.
Feeling lucky? Enter Logos Hot Summer Nights Sweepstakes to win airfare, hotel accommodation, Gaga tickets, dinners and more for the Fabulous weekend.
For general trip-planning info, check out our Las Vegas Travel Guide.